Bookings are accepted by Bartle Holidays only on the following conditions:
- Bartle Holidays shall not be under any liability for any injury, death, inconvenience, damage, loss, accident, delay or additional expense howsoever caused, occasioned to or incurred by any client or any other person due to circumstances beyond their control and in absence of negligence by Bartle Holidays or their servants.
- Clients must observe the rules of the Community (if any) relating to the accommodation and facilities provided. Any accommodation provided for a client is only for the use of the persons stipulated on the confirmation invoice and must not exceed the maximum capacity of the accommodation unless otherwise specifically agreed with Bartle Holidays. Sub-letting or assignment is not permitted.
- Bartle Holidays act as agents only for hire car proprietors or otherwise and all bookings must be accepted subject to transport conditions and regulations of hire car proprietors or otherwise and also subject to the laws of the country in which such carriage or other facility is provided.
- No responsibility can be accepted for the breakdown of public supplies including water or electricity. In the case of breakdowns in the property, the property manager must be advised immediately. They will use their best endeavours to repair the fault as quickly as possible.
- Bartle Holidays cannot accept responsibility if you or any member of your party should miss the outward or homeward flights due to late check-in at the airport.
- Bartle Holidays has exercised due diligence and taken all reasonable care in making the arrangements offered on our website. However, we have no direct control over the companies, firms or individuals who own or operate hire cars or other facilities mentioned, and accordingly we do not accept liability for their acts or omissions or those of their employees or agents.
- Bartle Holidays reserve the right, due to circumstances beyond their control, to reasonably alter any itinerary and/or substitute similar alternative accommodation to that which was originally booked. Alteration or substitution does not give entitlement to compensation.
- Bartle Holidays reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time if by reason of war, political unrest, strikes, interruption of communications, exchange control, unavailability of accommodation or otherwise, Bartle Holidays regard it as essential to do so. If Bartle Holidays make such a cancellation, they will offer the customer comparable alternative arrangements (if available) or a full refund of all sums paid to Bartle Holidays in respect of the customer’s booking less (where cancellation is by reason of factors outside Bartle Holidays’ control, such as those circumstances mentioned above) all losses and expense sustained by Bartle Holidays in respect of the booking.
- The Spanish Government have imposed an ECOTAX charge. This is not included in the price of the holiday booked with Bartle Holidays. Charges on request.
- All cancellations/amendments must be notified to us in writing by the lead passenger and the date of cancellation/amendment will be taken as the postmark on the envelope. The onus of proof of postage is on the client and we recommend Recorded Delivery. The following scale of charges will then be payable by you:
- 9 weeks or more before departure – loss of deposit.
- 9-6 weeks before departure – 85% of total rental price.
- 6 weeks or less before departure – 100% of total rental price.
Cancellation may also be assumed by us if the balance of monies due is not received by the due date. Changes to either departure or return dates made after the contract has been entered into may be treated as a cancellation of that booking.
Insurance premiums are non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to have a valid passport at time of travel. Holders of non-British passports should check with the Spanish Consulate as to whether they require a visa. It is essential the name on your flight ticket is the same as that on your passport. Please be sure your passport and your children’s passports are in order.
- It is a condition of booking that you and all members of your party are adequately insured.
- Within reason guests are liable for any damage to the property or its contents. Any breakages or damage should be reported to the property manager.
- In the unfortunate event that a problem should arise or if you have cause for complaint during your holiday, please contact the property manager immediately who will endeavour to put things right as quickly as possible.
In the event that the problem cannot be rectified, this may include the provision of an alternative similar property.
If you feel that the property manager is unable to resolve the problem, please contact our office on +44 (0)1732 851172. This diverts to an out-of-hours 24 hour emergency number for urgent
cases and we will make every effort to resolve your problem/complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Clients not following the above procedure and thereby depriving Bartle Holidays of the opportunity to rectify the complaint will not be eligible for compensation.
Essential Information: Your Financial Security
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT), provides financial protection under the Package Travel and linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Bartle Holidays ABTOT No. 5042 and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following
- Non-flight packages
- Flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the EEA, which are sold to customers outside of the EEA.
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if you are abroad. Please note that bookings made outside the EEA are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Bartle Holidays.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call the ABTOT 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here:- http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/634/contents/made
- Telephone us on 01732 851172, submit a booking enquiry from our website www.bartleholidays.co.uk or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the availability of properties or for advice. A provisional booking can then be made for the accommodation which will be held for up to 4 days.
- Once your booking has been accepted and the appropriate payment made we will dispatch our confirmation invoice within 14 days detailing the arrangements reserved for you together with our booking conditions and essential information. Please check this document carefully to ensure the details are correct. Should you not accept our booking conditions you must inform us in writing within 7 days of the ‘Date Confirmed’ stated on your invoice. On receipt of your non-acceptance we will refund any payments received as stated on our confirmation invoice.
- All relevant details will be sent to you on payment of final balance.
- At the time of booking, a deposit is required of £300 per villa (unless a different amount is stated on the villa page on our website) or £250 per apartment and £50 per car. Some villas in Son Bou now require deposit of £400 per villa for bookings in July and August. Payments may be made by credit card, debit card, or by bank transfer.
- The balance of the monies due is payable at least 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking if made within that period.
- The rental price includes:
- Sole use of the accommodation during your stay.
- Gas, electricity and domestic water.
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels for the number of persons in your party.
- The rental price excludes:
- Transfers to or from the airport
- Towels for use at swimming pool or beach.
Your booking of the property is from 2pm on day of arrival. As the next guests will arrive on the same day of your departure, you are required to vacate the property by 10am to allow time for cleaning to be carried out.
Some resort amenities may not be available in low season.
Satellite TV (where provided):
Subscriptions to channels such as Sky Movies, Sky Sports, etc. are not included. Satellite channels could be limited.
We have tried to ensure the descriptions on our website are accurate. However, it is possible some aspects of the resort or property may have changed by the time of your holiday. Where we are informed of any important changes we will pass this information to you.